Our Vicksburg and Magnolia Self Storage facilities have several storage tips to offer you to ensure your belongings are protected and help you get the most out of your storage space.
- Place stereos, cameras, and high value items to the rear in unmarked boxes.
- Keep an inch of air space around the perimeter.
- Place frequently used items in front of space.
- Cover items with light plastic.
- Store a refrigerator/freezer with door ajar.
- Pack books flat (to protect the spine) in small boxes lined with plastic.
- Collapse or break down any furniture that can be.
- Items powered by batteries need to have batteries removed.
- Bicycles and tools should be wiped down with mineral oil to prevent rust.
- Candles, films, tapes, food, guns, ammunition, drugs, and medicine should not be stored.
- Pack dresser with clothes, so you can use that space.
- Mattresses pad box springs should be stored on end.
If you have any other storage questions, feel free to ask our staff.